30 GALLON LINED STEEL DRUM, OPEN HEAD, UN RATED, BOLT RING
395 sold in last 21 hours
Quantities may vary. Substitutions available upon request.
- Gauge: 16 Top/18 Body/18 Bottom
- Cover: Open Head Plain – 12 gauge bolt ring with bolt, nut and gasket
- Interior: Epoxy Phenolic Lined
- UN Rating: 1A2/X235/S, 1A2/Y1.5/150, 1A2/Z2.2/150
Estimated Delivery: Mar 21 – Mar 24
... people are viewing this right now
A Dependable 30 Gallon Steel Drum in Even High Temperature Environments.
30 gallon lined steel drum, with a bolt ring closure and an epoxy phenolic lining, this open head 30 gallon lined steel drum is ideal for storing and transporting all of your materials, even hazardous product, with integrity and corrosion resistance.
- 30 gallon drums constructed of first-quality cold-rolled steel: 16 gauge top, 18 gauge body and bottom
- Includes a standardized, 12 gauge bolt type locking ring closure: a 4” x 5/8” bolt with shoulder, hole drilled 2.75” from head of bolt, and EPDM gasket
- Standardized bolt ring has pinch point elimination for safety, and reduces raw materials used
- Quality environmental containers: Can be recycled, reconditioned, or repurposed
This chemical resistant 30 gallon steel drum is a good hazardous materials container. It is designed, manufactured and certified to meet UN requirements for shipping hazardous materials under DOT 49 CFR with UN ratings of 1A2/X235/S, 1A2/Y1.5/150, and 1A2/Z2.2/150.
|Cover||Steel w/ Bolt Ring|
|Interior||Epoxy Phenolic Lined|
|Liquid UN Rating||1A2/Y1.5/150, 1A2/Z2.2/150|
|Solid UN Rating||1A2/X235/S|
|Inner Diameter||18 1/4″|
|Outer Diameter||19 11/16″|
|Inner Height||26 15/16″|